The park is located at E. State and East Streets. Photo shows the Fanny Chapman Pool. The pool first opened in 1927 through capital support from Mr. & Mrs. William Mercer and donation of the land by Mr. & Mrs. John B. Lear. For swimming pool membership information call 215-348-7618.
In addition to the pool, the park has a fitness trail, lighted basketball & volleyball courts, tot-lot, picnic area, and Youth Fishing Pond.